Thursday, January 2, 2020

CCEE2001 - It's June in January

Welcome to a new year of creative stamping with the CCEE Stampers. Lynn McAuley here as hostess for all of January now that 2020 has arrived!

Some of our fans may not realize that two of our CCEE Stampers Design Team Members, Frances Byrne and Maryann Einam, are living down under in Australia. Their seasons are the exact opposite of ours. They have always gone with the flow and designed cards to conform to our climate. Let’s turn the tables this week and make some summery cards they can put to use right now! Bring on the heat!

Let's also remember the citizens of Australia with prayers for rain as they continue to battle on against the unyielding wildfires that have spread across much of Australia in recent months.




Image House-Mouse by Stampendous!
Sentiment from Simple Strips - Birthday by Taylored Expressions

The CCEE Stampers Design Team Cards:



15 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Lynn - and you colored!!! I think it's great that you're traveling "down under" and enjoying summer on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I'm sure many of us remember being buried in the sand at the beach. A delightful "June in January" card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute stamp that fits this theme so well! Happy New Year, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to head to the beach! Love your card and that cute image. Happy New Year!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is the perfect image to use for this challenge!! How adorable it is and I'm thinking the feeling of warm would be quite welcoming about now! :) Happy New Year to you my friend and best wishes for a very happy and healthy 2020! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your prayers, my country definitely needs them this weekend. Love your card, that mouse buried in the sand is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image. I just love HM stamps! That beach looks really good to me right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AN ADORABLE CARD, Lynn! Your coloring is WONDERFUL! Yes, I've been thinking about those in Australia with the wild fires, & PRAYING for them! A SUPER SWEET CARD, & BIG INKY HUGS for your visit!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh that image is so cute Lynn and it's colored beautifully, adorable card! Wishing you a Happy & Crafty New Year!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. House mouse love it. How appropriate for you to do a beach card. So cute Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect card for this "down under" challenge. Spot on with the coloring! Continued prayers for Australia's wild fires!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this beautifully colored HM stamp! It is sweet and I love the perfect sentiment you added! Wonderfully done!
    I hope your two Australian friends are safe and away from the burning bush!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable Lynn... This reminds me of a trip to the shore when I was little. We covered my brother with sand just like this. 50 years have gone by so fast... Oh the memories

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your House Mouse card. It's too late to enter this card but the next time you create another HM card please come enter it into our House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. We had a new challenge start on the 6th and doesn't end until the 19th. It's always an ATG challenge but you can play the option if you want. [Bunny] HM DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!