Monday, January 6, 2020

Warmest Wishes - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Because this is a busy week for birthdays around my house, my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design is a clean and simple masculine birthday card that celebrates winter, as well. 

This one layer design was created by first brushing in the snowy slopes using torn paper. After adding the blue sky above, I then added the bare trees, the snowy pines, and icy pond. Last came the silhouette figures and sentiment stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.



Kitchen Sink images used to create this design come from
the following sets:


Color Recipe for the Snowy Pine Trees
Layer 1 Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow
Layer 2 Memento Olive Grove
Layer 3 Stampin' Up Old Olive

Color Recipe for the Icy Pond
Layer 1 Memento Summer Sky
Layer 2 Memento Summer Sky
Layer 3 Memento Summer Sky

Today's card is being entered in the following challenges:





Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - Challenge #166

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

11 comments:

  1. Well it actually doesn't look that simple to me with your scene here Lynn! I love your tall card design with this! Wonderfully done! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love it! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lynn - I could totally be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and scene Lynn, I love the cute silhouette images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, this outdoor scene is totally fabulous! I want to be there, well, I have a terrible cold, maybe I'll look out of my window!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winter fun all in one card... You are definitely the Queen of scenes Lynn. This could be a brochure for any winter getaway, Love your technique for your snow with the torn edge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so fun and the colouring is great!!!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool, great slimline! Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles’ Gems Challenge good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool was that having a full Car diversion System best 6x9 speakers Through this I really makes the most of my ride each time uniquely while out and about with a few companions. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!