Tuesday, January 21, 2020

TPB - Diets are Hard!

This is the first New Year in many that I didn't make dieting a resolution. So while I am not actually giving up sprinkles this year, I decided to use this fun image and sentiment from  the set called Hole Foods to create my The Project Bin sponsored card this week! I love all the fabulous sentiments that come with this fun set!


I stamped the donut on SU More Mustard with SU Early Espresso and the frosting on SU Pretty in Pink stamped in Pretty in Pink and added 3 layers of clear embossing powder on the frosting only. Both were cut out and popped up on dimensionals over the SU Naturals Ivory card front. The designer paper is from Creative Imaginations. The dotted tag die is from
Sizzix.

6 comments:

  1. LOL This is SO CUTE, Lynn! I haven't had "sprinkles" in SO LONG!!! Not necessarily a "diet" either! LOL This donut DOES look YUMMY!!!! The designer paper is PERFECT with this image!!! ;) BIG INKY HUGS for your SWEET VISIT TOO!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynn, this is adorable - one of my favorite sets! Alice's first birthday party was a donut theme - and there were PLENTY of sprinkles, LOL! This is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Lynn and yes... I got a chuckle from the sentiment... I can so relate..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! This card is just too cute!! Love the sentiment and your design is amazing my friend!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I feel the pain. Diets are hard! But your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and fun Lynn, I love that sentiment and yummy frosted donut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!