Thursday, January 30, 2020

CCEE2005 - International Hot Air Balloon Week

It's Lynn sharing my final challenge as hostess for the month of the CCEE Stampers saying, "That's enough of this cold." What say we shake the gloom of winter by filling the skies on our cards with bright and colorful hot air balloons in honor of International Hot Air Balloon Week? An uplifting and encouraging sentiment would be a perfect pairing for your balloons, as well!



I tried to watercolor this great Crafter's Companion embossing folder, but wasn't very successful. The sentiment is from Welcome Home by Carta Bella.

Let's see the high-flying beauties from the rest of the CCEE Stampers DT!!

10 comments:

  1. I love hot air balloons (not in them, just viewing them) so of course I love this card, Lynn! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your challenges this month! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great challenge to end your month, Lynn! It brought back some pleasant memories for me. Your card looks like a hot air balloon festival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the January challenges were great, Lynn. I love the embossed balloons on this card. I do not have that folder in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect ending to a fun month of challenges, my friend! Your card is gorgeous! So detailed and cheerful - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Lynn, I love the soft colors and fabulous watercolored balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This scene is fabulous! I love the soft colors and I think it worked out very nicely to color over the embossed images!! I'm ready to see the balloons in the sky this summer for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coloring on your hot air balloopns is wonderful! Great idea for a card- still snowy and cold here- no sun for a week now! I look forward to warmer weather and seeing Hot air balloons in the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect embossing folder for this challenge, fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty... Watercoloring over embossing is very hard and I think you did a great job. This reminds me of Albuquerque NM... All those balloons are amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!