Thursday, January 16, 2020

National Book Publisher's Day - CCEE2003

It's Lynn again here with the latest CCEE Stampers Challenge. Today is National Book Publishers' Day.  To celebrate books of all kinds, I am asking the CCEE Stampers and their fans to create a card which features characters, a theme, or a quote from one of your favorite books!! Bonus points if it is on the current best sellers' list!

My card was inspired by the beautiful book jacket art of Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens.

I used images from Kitchen Sink Stamps and a sentiment from the Unity Company to recreate the design.



I wonder what books were chosen by the other CCEE Stampers?
Let's go check!


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

13 comments:

  1. Lynn, your card is just mesmerizing! I immediately thought of one of my favorite movies from awhile back On Golden Pond! Gorgeous scene you've made and the Unity stamp is a perfect match! Your theme this week just melted my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene which looks so peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this is such a gorgeous scene. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colors to illustrate your favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL WORK, Lynn! HOW did you do the water??? It looks like dies? Or colored? Can't tell. What a FUN THEME for book lovers! AND BIG INKY HUGS for coming over to visit! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonus points for you -- your card is beautiful and your book is on the best-seller list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a really incredible scene here Lynn! The colors are just gorgeous and what a perfect interpretation of the challenge too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous, peaceful scene Lynn, I love how you did the water!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful scene and yes it does remind me of the cover of that book. I haven't read it yet - but plan to.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved that book too. Your card definately makes me think of the book. Great job Lynn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!