Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Cats - SCS784

Today I am sharing the card I created for Sketch Challenge 784 over at Splitcoaststampers. I have been playing along in that challenge for about 15 years now when I am able. I have made many friends through challenges there and still am a huge fan and faithful follower of their forum and gallery! Back in the day, I was a die-hard challenge chaser and did their challenges almost daily as soon as they were posted. Now I am able to fit in about 2 challenges a week, but I still visit daily.

For today's card I used Feline Good by The Project Bin. The only ink used was Versafine Onyx Black. The papers include black and white cardstock from Recollections and designer paper from Playful Pets Mat Stack by DCWV.


4 comments:

  1. OH THIS IS SO TRUE for kitties! They are SO DARING, & don't even think of the dangers! LOL They slide by, so many times! SUCH A CUTE CARD, Lynn!!! BIG INKY HUGS for your SWEET VISIT!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What a really cute kitty and suh fun papers to go along with him too! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is sooo cute Lynn!! I love that chubby little cat and the awesome background paper, what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! How fun and cute. Love the background paper and that image. Priceless sentiment!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!