Thursday, January 23, 2020

CCEE2004 - Ice, Ice, Baby, Ice, Ice

Lynn here to welcome you to this week's CCEE Stampers Challenge. It seems to me I have been bundled up in sweatshirts and sweaters for weeks now! Baby, it’s cold outside. Let’s see those icy creations!! Add your glitter and shine to make some shimmery winter beauties.

Here is mine:



I hope you will join us and post your icy beauties on the CCEE Blog!

Take a look at the wonderful winter creations the CCEE team has designed for you!


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

11 comments:

  1. "My bottom hurts just thinking about it." - Madonna in Dick Tracy.
    Those skates are wonderful, and they bring back sore memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I remember skating as a kid -- although my skates had double blades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Frances...those skates look sooo real! I enjoyed ice skating for a bit....also roller skating. Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you singing along this song Lynn!! LOL!! That ice skate image is one of my faves from you and your card is absolutely amazing! The sparkly snowflakes behind it along with the textured snowflakes look stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, those skates really are beautiful!Wonderfully layered in the right colors! And I love the embossed background with them & your sparkling silver snowflakes tucked in too!!! Just beautiful!!!! And big inky hugs dear friend! I think you are my biggest fan! LOL Hugs!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lynn, these are just perfect! I love the ice skates - so elegant! Definetely need ice to use them so your choice of image is perfect! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn, this is so pretty! Those skates and the color scheme are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous winter card Lynn! I love the skates and they look so real, beautiful background too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the icy look, sparkle, and all that shimmer... Absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card- lvoe the skates image so much, and your backdrop is perfect! Love your touches of glitter and shine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!