Wednesday, January 8, 2020

CCEE2002 - Thank a Police Officer Day

Lynn here with this week's CCEE Challenge. In the United States, January 9 is a day set aside to celebrate police officers by thanking them for their public service and showing them support. Let’s help out by creating a card to thank these devoted servants. To spread the word, post your cards on all of your social media accounts!




To see more gratitude for these selfless public servants, check out the cards created by the members of the CCEE Design Team linked below:



9 comments:

  1. I like the way this badge turned out. A great thing to celebrate and great challenge, Lynn,

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very thankful. Awesome card Lynn and great badge. After spending 2 weeks in Florida it has been slow going to get back to some type of crafting schedule let alone a normal household schedule. We have been back a week and I'm still trying to get all of my new black Friday goodies put away. I've also been sleeping in later than usual which gives me less time to create. NEED MORE COFFEE !!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that badge! Your card gets the message across very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the stripes aren't jail! Great job on the badge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just perfect for the theme! I love the badge image with the wonderful message set on top!! Nicely done! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card for the challenge, and thank you for your continued prayers for my country :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the use of WRMK alphabet punch for POLICE. Looks wonderful! Great card Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card Lynn, I love that badge and the die cut sentiment in red looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!