Monday, December 30, 2019

Encouragement for a Friend

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design was created for a talented card maker and one of the sweetest crafters around who is currently battling breast cancer for the second time. The Teapotters over at Splitcoaststampers are showering her with cards this week, and I certainly want her to know how much we miss her and are rooting for her recovery. This card went in the mail to her on Saturday.

I have found the sentiments in the new Coffee Mate Greetings to be so very versatile and have used one of them on this card of encouragement and love.




Kitchen Sink Stamps used for this design:

Simple Sentiments Clear Stamps

Color Recipe for the Carnations

Layer 1 Pretty in Pink by Stampin' Up
Layer 2 Hibiscus Burst by PaperTrey Inc.
Layer 3 Lovely Lady by PaperTrey Inc.
Layer 4 Rose Bud by Memento

Color Recipe for the Stems and Leaves

Layer 1 Memento Bamboo Leaves
Layer 2 Memento Olive Grove
Layer 3 Mossy Meadow by Stampin' Up

The ribbons are actually shoe strings that I found at the Dollar Store.

In case you haven't heard, Kitchen Sink Stamps is currently having a Year End Sale.

See the details below:





For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Lynn - those flowers look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very soft and pretty card you've made for Karen here! Those flowers are so gorgeous and so it your design! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFULLY DONE!!! I think this card will be SO APPRECIATED, Lynn!!! VERY THOUGHTFUL & APPROPRIATE! LOVE the pinks- your ribbons & your flowers!!! INKY HUGS for your SWEET VISIT!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Lynn and gorgeous stamping, I love all of the dimension! I love the ribbon too- great find at the $1 store! Your friend will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't look like your slacking at all. This is a very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this beautiful card- and the shoe strings are the perfect add : ) I miss that Teapot week- sent cards the 1st time around. I hope she is improving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lynn, So sorry to hear about Karen. Your carnation looks fabulous and it always amazes me you have the perfect shades of ink that work together so well. Love the shoelace ribbon, what a great find

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!