Monday, December 9, 2019

KSS - Christmas Thank You

Well, the Christmas cards are finished and all in the mail! Now it's time to get those Christmas Thank You Cards prepped and ready!

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card is a prototype for the one I plan to send this year. I know I will get at lease one coffee mug because my family knows that I collect them. I pulled out my Christmas mugs (each one of a kind) at Thanksgiving so we could start enjoying them together. Five of us are big coffee drinkers so I have to make at least two pots of coffee when they are all here!



What I usually do is write exactly what was in the gift on the tag. I then tack those to my bulletin board above my computer as a reminder until the Thank You is sent. I have substituted tiny post it notes in this design!!

I used the following Kitchen Sink Stamps' Sets to complete this design:

Holly & Mistletoe Multi Step Clear Stamps

These are the color recipes I used to create this coffee cup. I stamped the holly first.

Holly Color Recipe

Layer 1 Stampin' Up Lemon Lime Twist
Layer 2 Stampin' Up Emerald Enby
Layer 3 - Memento Northern Pine

Berries  Color Recipe

Layer 1 Memento Lady Bug
Layer 2 Memento Love Letter
Layer 3 Memento Elderberry

After masking the leaves and berries, I added the mug on top using this recipe:

Coffee Mug Color Recipe

Layer 1 Memento Lady Bug
Layer  Memento Love Letter
Layer 3 Stampin' Up Lovely Lipstick
Layer 4 Memento Rhubarb Stalk

The sentiment was stamped using Stampin' Up Early Espresso.

Embellishments for this card include the adhesive backed cork board and the silver nailheads.

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

6 comments:

  1. Good idea on knowing you to send the thank you notes to and a perfect way to incorporate it on your card! LOVE this beauty. The holly on the mug is so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable this is!! I just LOVE how you've made the background look like a bullentin board! That mug is stunning and good for you on getting everything done...I haven't exactly started! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun card Lynn!! I love the cork board background and post it notes, gorgeous poinsettia too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to do a second look- is this a real bulliten board? I reread and see that this is a card! I love this idea, the post it notes are perfect. Wow- what a gorgeous mug- so love that holly & berries on the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and ideal Lynn... I bet you have an awesome cup collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!