Monday, December 2, 2019

Kitchen Sink Stamps - Winter Cardinal

It is hard to believe that December is here, and I don't have near enough Christmas cards to put in the mail to my family and friends. It is a good thing my calendar is pretty open this week so I can focus on finishing up my cards and getting them in the mail.




Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps' sponsored card is a snowy holiday scene featuring stamps from the following sets:

and

This card was created by stamping the birch tree trunks first and then masking them. I then stamped the cabin and the evergreens over the masks. I next brushed layers of snowbanks across the width of the card using torn paper panels. The final step before removing the masks was to brush in the blue sky.

I was then able to remove the masks and add the bushes, horse sleigh, pines, cardinal, and Merry Christmas sentiment.

This card is 5 x 7 inches in size and it took me an hour and 10 minutes to complete it.


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!




Click the Kitchen Sink Stamps logo at the top of my left sidebar to enter the store!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter scene on your card Lynn. Love that cardinal too. Makes me want to see a little snow now!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning Lynn! I love your scene especially with that bird image and those birch trees!! Those are my fave images! I need to get my cards sent out too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card! And it conveys Christmas mood perfectly! Thank you, dear Lynn, for joining the challenge at Creatalicious Challenges that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always...Love your Kitchen sink creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card and scene Lynn, I love the cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super colourful Christmas scene. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge" #411 (Christmas Scene), DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This scene is stunning, and that cardinal!!! I so love it- on my wish list : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is BEAUTIFUL, Lynn!!! LOVE the sleigh riders in the background. And the cozy cabin snuggled in behind the trees! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! AND BIG INKY HUGS for coming over to visit! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful scene Lynn, I have always loved the old fashioned Christmas scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our MY TIME TO CRAFT challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional winter” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!