Monday, September 21, 2020

Pull Out Your Boots - Here Comes Beta!

Although fall is arriving this week, hurricane season is still going strong. Here on the Texas Gulf Coast we are preparing for the landfall of Tropical Storm Beta later today.

For today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design, I thought it appropriate to pull out their Cowboy Boots since I may need mine to wade through the waters that should be drenching us throughout the day. I hope I don't have to chase my garbage can down the street.




                          Kitchen Sink Stamps used to create this card are:




For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

  1. LYnn this is so Texas and perfect for fall! I went with a gnome shoe, LOL! This is bright and fun and oh. so. you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing goes better with Fall than cowboy boots for sure! I love that gorgeous looking Fall tree with the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job on this card. It's so lovely with that tree and I do wish I could fit in a pair of boots. None to fit my bad feet.

    I hope you don't have to chase your garbage can down either. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a pretty card design and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the fall colors on your tree, and those boots- so realistic and love your colors too!
    I have a country song in my head and those boots are tapping along in my head! So fun- one day I will learn that 2 step!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fall card Lynn! I love the tree and the beautiful colors, it looks real!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!