Wednesday, September 9, 2020

CCEE 2037 - Slimline Cards

Slimline Cards seem to be very popular at present, especially with a few companies releasing dies for the use of creating this style of card. Our hostess Frances has become addicted to this style of card as have a few of her friends. So much so that she has created a Facebook Group dedicated to Slimline Cards called Slimline Card Addicts. So it is no surprise that Frances has asked the CCEE Stampers to create one for this week's challenge.

I have created a slimline holiday card for CCEE2037. I had fun with this quick and easy design.


Check out the slimline creations from the CCEE Design Team:


12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous silhouette card, my friend! It will be Christmas before we know it! Love the design of the this winter fun - the group is amazing and I'm blown away by all the talent I see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, I love the silhouette on your fun slimline card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Christmas card with Santa and the children!! Even the birds are in the HOliday spirit! Love the layout, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Santa/kids silhouette is wonderful -- and perfect for a slimline card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great design with this card. I have yet to try one of these slimline card...but You have inspired me to give it a try. It's going on my long to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked some perfect paper for this Santa parade and that angle gives this a new really unique look and lets one of those 6 inch papers make onto these slimline cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your slimline Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous slimline card Lynn, I love that cute silhouette image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun slimline holiday card design Lynn.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great slimline, loving the sketch ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a huge fan of your silhouette kiddos there! What a darling scene for Christmas and it's perfect for this slimline style design! Yes...those slimlines are everywhere! I think it's really neat to watch how trends go along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your silhouette die and the perfect layout with your DP. A fun Christmas card- very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!