Monday, September 28, 2020

Kitchen Sink Stamps - September Release

We had a great time last week being a part of the fun over at Simon Says Stamp. I loved sharing my samples  for their exclusive KSS set with you for their STAMPtember event. Maria's Autumn Pumpkin was so popular there that it sold out before noon. Congratulations, Maria, on the great success of that wonderful set.

Today I get to share more new images from two sets releasing today: Grazing Horse and Grand View Mountains. What perfect additions to the Kitchen, especially for those of you who love scene building like I do. I used these two sets with a few others mixed in to create this week's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored designs!



Additional KSS sets used include:




Additional KSS set used include:


Additional KSS sets used include:





Additional KSS sets used include:


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!




6 comments:

  1. Lynn, these cards are true beauties! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lynn, these cards are amazing!! I love the stunning scenes you created, the stamped leaves on the kraft cardstock on your fist card is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say 'first' card not fist card... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely selection of images and card designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always come up with some really incredible Fall scenes Lynn! I absolutely love how you've put them all together here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!