Wednesday, September 23, 2020

CCEE2039 - Mushroom Month

 

According to the Days of the Year Calendar, September is Mushroom Month. So for our challenge this week, CCEE Stampers hostess, Frances Byrne, has asked the CCEE Stampers to include one or more mushroom either stamped or die cut on our creations.


I used these Tim Holtz die cut mushrooms to create a masculine get well card. The sentiment die cut is from The Stamps of Life.



Let's see what the rest of the CCEE Stampers did with their mushrooms!


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful die cuts! Ya know, after my card was done, I found my old cottage cutz mushroom! Yeep! LOVE the rich fall colors, my friend - gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your die cut mushrooms, this card would cheer anyone up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this wonderful arrangement of mushrooms and leaves. Great fall colors for all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color choices for the mushrooms. Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Very nicely done card! Please don't get upset with me saying this...but I don't like Mushrooms. My hubby, on the other hand, Loves them. (He tried to disguise them in the food he cooks for me...smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lynn, I love the colorful mushrooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful mushrooms and what a delightful design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mushrooms look fabulous and that stenciled background is perfect with them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!