Wednesday, September 2, 2020

CCEE2036 - Masculine Cards

It's a brand new month, so it's time to introduce our new challenge hostess, talented Australian crafter Frances Byrne. Since Father's Day in Australia on the 1st Sunday in September, Francis has asked the CCEE Stampers to make a masculine card for this week's challenge …. Any occasion … any age, it's up to you.

I went with a masculine birthday design using images from Kitchen Sink Stamps. The sky was created using the Cloud Edger Stencil by A Colorful Life Designs.


Masculine cards can be a challenge for some stampers. Here are links to the masculine designs created by the CCEE Stampers Design Team.



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

15 comments:

  1. What a lovely masculine birthday scene you have created.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scenes always make great cards for men, love this one you have created

    ReplyDelete
  3. That forest is just so serene and beautiful!! Love those birches, mf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect card for any male I know. Love these pretty greens and those trees are amazing, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome birch trees, Lynn, and what a peaceful scene. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with this masculine card! (I always struggle with those) Your scene is just lovely. Thank for the Anniversary wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lynn, your scene is amazing here! You're always so good at the way you're able to capture the different depths properly in your scenes! I love the way it turned out and makes for a wonderful masculine style card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Lynn!! I love the gorgeous scene you created, the birch tress are amazing, a very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent birthday card. Love the colors. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn, this is GORGEOUS! When my husband and I went on a honeymoon trip in our first year, we stayed in a cabin with this as our view each morning! LOVE The birch trees and all the green! Sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness, this scene is heavenly- I need the directions please! I love the rolling hills and the deer in the prairie! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful guy card. I love it! Of course I'm a deer in the woods kind of gal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty. The trees are beautiful and the scene looks so tranquil. What a super card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!