Monday, September 14, 2020

KSS - It's Fall Y'all!

With temperatures in Texas finally beginning to drop, I was inspired to create a card to welcome my favorite season as today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card. It seems the slimline card is also a hot item these days which is absolutely perfect for the guitar which is almost 5 inches tall.

Kitchen Sink Stamps used to create this card are:

Guitar Multi Step Clear Stamps
Cowboy Hat Multi Step Clear Stamps - retired



I am also sharing a Texas thank you card. Here in Texas a Texas Ex is someone who has graduated from the University of Texas and not an ex-spouse, no matter what George Strait says!


Kitchen Sink Stamps used for this card are:

Other Important People Clear Stamps - retired
Texas Longhorn Multi Step Clear Stamps- retired


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

  1. Love the card and George Strait, too. I so wish we had cooler weather in Florida. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I just love that top slimline design welcoming in Autumn!! I love the colors and the layout with the guitar and hat!! They're both really fantastic cards my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Lynn! I love the gorgeous stamping and scene you created on your first card, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both these cards are so very nicely done. really like the scene on the first card. I have not tried to make a slimline card...but you have inspired me to give it a try. Our weather has been cooler today too. so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous designs and colors Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your slimline card- love, love, love that tree! And, the guitar on the fence is so very cool! What a great scene : ) Your second card- never heard that before- a Texas Ex..... We'll have a Texas Ex (niece) next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!