Wednesday, September 30, 2020

CCEE2040 - Mad Hatter Day

It's a brand new month for the CCEE Stampers, and our challenge hostess for the month is Frances Byrne.

Before we get onto this week's challenges we would like to introduce you to our two new DesignTeam members who are joining our team this week. Please make welcome Hazel Estibeiro - her blog is Handcrafted Expressions and Manal Habib -  her blog is Miniscraft.


Apparently the 6th October is Mad Hatter Day, so for our challenge this week create a card inspired by the theme … Hats, Alice In Wonderland, Mad Hatter.


I have combined some of my treasured Graphic 45 paper from the Hallowe'en in Wonderland Collection and a die cut from the Cricut Design Space. I added a bow and a couple of metal charms.



Let's see what the CCEE Stampers' Design Team members were inspired to create:

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh Lynn, this is a gem! How charming is this paper! and the little gems are a perfect addition and give your fabulous card some extra pizazz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your White Rabbit's pocket watch and that great paper were perfect for this challenge! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lynn, you hit this out of the ball park! I love the die, that fabulous paper, and the little charms that accent perfectly. Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is some fantastic papers Lynn! What a perfect match for the challenge and such a wonderful touch wiht your ribbon and charms!! This is probably my fave childhood book! Brilliantly done friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that paper and die cut are perfect for this challenge. Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun to have that dp!! I love your "Alice" card, mf!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Lynn! I love the gorgeous papers and added charms, very fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!