Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Walk Your Dog Week - CCEE2243

It's a brand new month whick means it is time for a new hostess at the CCEE Stampers.  Maryann Einam will be hosting the CCEE Challenges for the rest of the year.

According to the days of the year calendar, this week is walk your dog week. Walk you dog week is a week long holiday dedicated to bringing your dog a healthier lifestyle. Maryann has asked that the CCEE Stamps make a card with our furry friends in mind.

Time for me to get focused on Christmas cards so I pulled out an old favorite, Crazy Dogs by by Tim Holtz.




Our dog lover friends need to check out these cuties:


7 comments:

  1. Looks like someone’s ready for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Crazy Dog is so cute with his Santa hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great background for this crazy dog and he looks so festive in his Christmas cap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I love the embossed background. I keep forgetting I have these stamps from TH! Thanks for the reminder.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness... this is such a cute Christmas card! Love that pup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love that pup with that face! LOL!! He's darling with his Santa hat and the embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!