Monday, November 14, 2022

Christmas Nature - Kitchen Sink Stamps

As promised, my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored designs will be Christmas cards for the rest of the year. I have been working feverishly on Christmas cards for the last two weeks and this card is number 38. I still need at least that many more! This card is for my moose-loving friend who spends every September at Yellowstone moose watching. I always work a moose or two onto her holiday card.



Today's card features images from the following Kitchen Sink Stamps sets:

Amaryllis

Mighty Moose

Isle of Big Bay Lake

Snowy Cabin

All Year Grapevine Wreath

Clay Pots

Christmas Poinsettia (sentiment) 

The die cut window is Cathedral Window by Tim Holtz for Sizzix.


I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:

Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog - Challenge #471 - Winter/Snow

The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Challenge #177 - Four-Legged Friends

Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies

Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog - Challenge #74 - Christmas

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #27 - Anything Christmas


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


8 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card Lynn! Love the scene with the window looking out into the snow with the moose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how much fun moose watching would be but glad your friend loves it. I guarantee she'll love this card too! Fantastic.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this is such a pretty Christmas card. The scene out the elegant window is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully created card, I am sure your friend will treasure it!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design and so pretty for Christmas. love it TFS over at POE this time
    Elaine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas scene and how nice to send such a personalized card. I'm sure it your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lynn, this way you friend and watch the moose though the window during the holidays. Love you personalize just for them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ein wunderschönes Werk. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!