Monday, November 7, 2022

A Beary Merry Christmas - Kitchen Sink Stamps

With Christmas fast approaching, I have used this weekend to get started on my Christmas cards for 2022. I am getting a very late start this year so expect my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored cards for upcoming weeks to all be Christmas designs. I'm finally in the Christmas spirit!

Today's card features images from Bear in the Woods and Snowy Pine Trees with a sentiment from Christmas Poinsettia.


The front snow pine and bear were both stamped of SVG cut files which are available from KSS for these stamps sets. The designer paper is from the Paper Studio.

I am entering this Christmas card in the following challenges this week:





For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful scene and I love the pine cone paper you added in the background too. Very, very Christmas-y and beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this is so pretty. Lovely scene and the layers add so much to the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this wintry scene with the bears! The pine cone background looks wonderful with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous winter scene, Lynn! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lynn! Love your scenery. Thank you very much for joining us at Stamps&fun=CREATIVY. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!