Wednesday, November 9, 2022

CCEE2244 - Silhouettes

Maryann Einam, our CCEE Stampers challenge hostess says,I love the simplicity of the a silhouette, and a lot of companies have them whether they are stamps or dies." She has requested that this week the CCEE Stampers create a card with a beautiful silhouette. She says it can be a scene or a stand-alone image.

Well, I LOVE silhouettes and love creating with them. Since I am WAY behind on my Christmas cards this year, I have made 10 copies of this card to add to my stash. This design was created using Tim Holtz Vault Series: Christmas 2021 while the sentiment is from Joyful Song by The Project Bin.



Linked below are the cards the CCEE DT created featuring silhouettes:

Kelly McKown-Santi

Lois Bak

Liz Williams

Frances Byrne

Maryann Einam

7 comments:

  1. Love this vintage look. Love Tim Holtz's silhouettes. He always uses just details in his unique characters. Love how the wreath is in color so that it pops from the black of the silhouette. Great card, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this looks fabulous. Love the silhouettes you used. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your old-fashioned snowy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect scene for Christmas! LOVE your card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snowy background is stunning here Lynn! I love those wonderful Vintage style silhouette characters too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome silhouette, the green wreath makes everything pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!