Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Fun Folds - CCEE2245

Mary Ann, our November CCEE Stampers Hostess, has another great challenge for us today! She says, "Receiving cards is so much fun, a fun fold card with a wow factor gives so much joy to the recipient." She has therefore asked the CCEE Stampers to create a card with more than a center fold. Think of a easel, pop-up, center step or shutter card.

I have created this oval flip card for my new great grandson! I used the Dancin' Santa (his legs swing back and forth) dies from Spellbinders and this fun sentiment from Rubberneckers. I "think" the Naughty or Nice dies are also from Spellbinders. The designer paper is from the Paper Studio.




Here are more Fun Folds for you to check out:


 Kelly McKown-Santi

Lois Bak

Liz Williams

Frances Byrne

Maryann Einam

7 comments:

  1. What a cute Santa! Your great grandson is going to love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this is such a fun fold... love the playfulness of your naughty/nice, too! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun and your grandson will love it. Love the way it moves around and know he will too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as precious as can be! Adorable Santa and that sentiment is so unique and very sweet!! Just perfect for your grandson! Brilliantly done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I like the papers that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card, love the movable Santa legs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!