Wednesday, November 23, 2022

CCEE2246 - Seaside Holiday

 November CCEE Stampers Hostess, Maryann Einam, has one last fun challenge for the CCEE Stampers for the month of November.

She says, "Whatever the season, it is great to get away and celebrate the day with a seaside holiday. Use the seaside for inspiration for your card today."

Well, my family and I celebrate the Christmas holidays together at the beach each and every year so this challenge is right up my alley.

My card features images from Unity and Rubbernecker with die cuts from Momenta and Spellbinders.


Here are the seaside celebrations created by the other members of
the CCEE Design Team.

6 comments:

  1. Love this, looks like my kind of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a Florida Christmas eve -- or a south Texas one! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for a beach Christmas! Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, now wouldn't this be nice while it's cold and snowy out?! Really stunning scene with the Santa and sleigh over head! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, what a scene what a scene! Oh my! This would be a Florida Christmas for sure! What a lovely sunset background and a sensational Santa silhouette - perfect for the memories on the beach for your family! I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving celebration! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!