Monday, October 31, 2022

Scary On - Halloween 2022 - Kitchen Sink Stamps

With Kitchen Sink Monday falling on Halloween this year, I felt I needed to add one more Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored scary card to my Halloween mix. This one will be going with a plate of cookies to my new neighbor who is celebrating Halloween in Texas for the first time. He is a little anxious about how we do things in the Lone Star State. He's about to find out!


 

The KSS sets I used to create this design are:

Scaredy Cat

Owl & Autumn Moon

Friends of the Moon

Pumpkins

Tree Friends

Honey Bunny


I am entering this Halloween design in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Halloween/Autumn

Stamping Sensations - October Challenge - All Things Autumn

Allsorts Challenge - Week 700 - Let's Celebrate Any Special Occasion

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Challenge 221 - H is for Halloween

Sweet Stampin' - Halloween/The Colours of Halloween


I hope you have a delightful and fun-filled Halloween!! Thank you for dropping by to visit today. I'm always thrilled by your visit!!


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

10 comments:

  1. Fun Halloween card! I'm sure the cookies are great as well. Lucky neighbor. Many thanks for joining the 700th challenge celebration at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous halloween scene on your fun card, I'm sure your new neighbour will appreciate your kindness (and the cookies!) Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Cat looks like he's got attitude Lynn and sure your new neighbour will really appreciate the gesture, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly spooky card! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love absolutely everything about this card for Halloween! It has all the right elements and you've created a perfect scene. Hope the neighbor enjoyed our Texas Halloween!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun and colourful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 700th challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do hope you and your neighbor had a very scary Halloween! Love the card scene. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Halloween scene!
    Thanks for celebrating Halloween with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!