Wednesday, October 19, 2022

CCEE2241 - Reptiles

Thursday means it's time for a new CCEE Stampers Challenge. I am Lynn McAuley, and as this month's hostess I have chosen reptiles as the theme for today's challenge.

Friday, October 21 is National Reptile Day. I am asking the CCEE Stampers to be sure to feature on your cards the reptile of your choice: an alligator, a lizard, a turtle, a snake, a dinosaur! Or use them all! You choose!





There sure are lots of reptiles creeping, crawling, slithering, cheering, and dancing on the cards of the CCEE Design Team members' creations!!

 Kelly McKown-Santi

Lois Bak

Liz Williams

Frances Byrne

Maryann Einam

9 comments:

  1. This one sure makes me smile... that dancing couple is too cute. Fun reptile card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling from ear to ear and will probably be doing that all day long just thinking about this card! Too cute and fun. Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gators seem to rule as one of our favorite retiles! This card is adorable, Lynn! Love this scene from the swamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never saw an alligator dance, but these two are really going at it! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word the gator couple is just too cute! What a wonderfully romantic scene you've created for them too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How charming this is, Lynn! What a sweet gator couple - so very much like a Florida scene! We have them ALL over the place here! Such a beautifully crafted card and a fun theme - this one had me stumped! I hope your hand feels better, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!