Monday, October 10, 2022

Slimline Crayon Thanks - Kitchen Sink Stamps

I'm still getting birthday gifts, so I need to mail out more thanks to friends and family. Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored slimline design is a thank you card featuring images from Watercolor Thanks and Back to School Supplies.


I only stamped layer one of the Watercolor Thanks because I wanted it to look like the red crayon had been used to write it. I can't begin to tell you how much fun I am having with the Back to School Supplies.

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


5 comments:

  1. Really fun card with the red crayon writing the message on here! I think these crayon images look so realistic! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design, love how you have the crayon writing the message

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those crayons, Lynn. Such a fun thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fun way to tell someone thanks! Love our card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun fun images, and love the way you did that sentiment too! Wow, you write thank you's for Bday cards? I just say thanks.... that's alot of work for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!