Wednesday, October 5, 2022

CCEE2239 - National Bring Your Bible to School Day

 Lynn McAuley here to kick off the month of October with new challenges for the CCEE Stampers.

In the United States, today is National Bring Your Bible to School Day. For that reason, our challenge for this week is quite simple: use a Bible scripture as the sentiment on the front of your card design.

My card features the 23rd Psalm stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps which I often use on sympathy designs. It was stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturn ink over the layered mountain and pines stencil by Altenew. The Cloud stencil is by A Colorful Life Designs. The texture on the card front was stamped with a background stamp from Impression Obsession.



Below are the beautiful creations from our design team members, and the wonderful scriptures they have chosen to use with their stunning designs:


Liz Williams

6 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is so pretty - love the way the scripture covers the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have stamped the psalm over the scene

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty --- picture frame-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really brilliant idea! I love the wording over the beautiful scene here! Fabulous card Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Lynn, when you get time shoot me an email

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I love this background- have not seen it before (I don't think)..... I love the scene you added to it as well! And, I have never heard of Bring your bible to school day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!