Wednesday, October 12, 2022

CCEE2240 - U.S. Navy Birthday Celebration

Welcome back to another week of challenges from the CCEE Stampers. I am Lynn McAuley, and I am serving as hostess for the month of October.

In the United States of America , October 13 is the day that the U.S. Navy celebrates as their birthday. To honor the men and women who have stepped up to serve our nation as members of the Navy since its inception, create a  card with a nautical theme.




Here are the wonderful samples from our talented design team created to honor past and present members of the Navy:

9 comments:

  1. I love sailboats... so of course I think this card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely verse and a fabulous card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful nautical themed card Lynn! Love the shell pattern and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty nautical card! Love the shells on the side too. Outstanding1
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card for the Navy celebration. My Dad was in the Navy during WWII and talked about being aboard ship a lot. The sentiment is perfect!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome nautical theme, loving the tiny white seashells. Did you change your email?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card- and the sentiment too. The sailboat is so cute- and the swirls and shells patterns are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!