Wednesday, October 26, 2022

CCEE2242 - International Animation Day

 Lynn McAuley here with the final CCEE Stampers Challenge for October.

Friday is International Animation Day. What joyful and action-packed entertainment has filled our lives through the talented creations of the world's amazing animators. In honor these animators' remarkable work, choose one of your favorite animated characters to feature on this week's CCEE design. How fabulous would it be if you included the name of the animator who created your character!

I have gone with the King of Animation, Walt Disney and his classic characters, Mickey and Minnie Mouse.


This card has no stamping. It was created with a Disney die cut called Romantic Stroll. The sentiment was created with a die from Momenta. I attached them to a 3-D embossed heart panel.

Let's see what animation characters the rest of the team features:



8 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Walt Disney was definitely the king of animation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a playful/fun card made with the two most famous mice... Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, outstanding month we had under your direction! And your card is PRECIOUS! We just got back from WDW (shhh!) and it was just magical - thanks for sharing this cutie! Love all the details and your adorable theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Liz certainly showed us you are sisters with this challenge. Mickey and Minnie all around! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walt seemed to rule! I love this cute card!! Why can't life be experienced in those simple kinds of goodness and kindness any more? Mickey and Minnie are classics in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't care how old we are - we still love Mickey and Minnie! Love your cute card with those dies. Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card...I was at Disney one time ...not too long after it opened... Believe it or not, we only had 6 hours there...(You couldn't begin to see everything in that short of time. Always wished I could go again. but I will never forget that day, and the attraction that stuck out the most to me was the Mickey Mouse review... (I don't think that one is even there anymore.) Thanks for bringing back the great memories with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect image for the International Animation Day, so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!