Wednesday, March 2, 2022

CCEE2208 - 5 x 7 Cards

It's a brand new month, which means we have a brand new challenge hostess. March's CCEE Challenge hostess is the talented Frances Byrne.

Frances tells us that just like Slimline & Mini Slimline cards, the 5 x 7 inch card size is becoming more and more popular. For this week’s challenge she has asked the CCEE Stampers to create a 5 x 7 inch card.


The 5 x 7 card is my size of choice these days, so I was delighted to share one in this week's challenge. My card was inspired by the Elvis Presley movie, Blue Hawaii and its hit song, "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You."



These are the awesome 5 x 7 cards created by the CCEE Team:



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the scene! And the design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me singing along with this beautiful card. Love the way you did that scene, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is stunning! I'm loving the wonderful scene inside the heart and what a special sentiment!! I've not made many 5x7s, maybe need to try them more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I startee out making 5 x7 when I first found card making. Now it's mostly A2... but sometimes it nice to get back to the 5 by 7.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza this scene in the heart is incredible. Amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- I love this gorgeous card! Your scene in the heart is so beautiful! I do love the 5" x 7" size of cards : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!