Monday, February 28, 2022

Birthday Cake and Gifts - Side Step Card - KSS

I am continuing to have fun with Candle Wishes recently released by KSS. For today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design I have created a colorful side step birthday card for a 13 year old friend. I wanted it to look like a tied cake and used BasicGray designer paper which features lots of gift! Things that any new teenager would love! The birthday sentiment is from Make a Big Statement.

I used this wonderful tutorial created by Beate Johns for Splitcoaststampers for the cutting and scoring measurements to cut and fold this design.


 

Embellishments include red Stickles icing to place the candles on the cake and a red cord bow. Here's hoping this card brightens this sweet teen's birthday.



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

  1. What a really fun side-step card for the 13th birthday!! I love the way you've added the candles to the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun birthday card... that cake is filled with candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great sidestep card and I'm sure any teenager would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty birthday card. This is one of my favorite folds. You did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool- this is such a neat card and love all of the candles on that chocolate cake : )!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!