Sunday, February 6, 2022

Unconventional Valentine - Kitchen Sink Stamps

I decided to create a Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored Valentine's Day card using unconventional colors and images. I really love it! So much so that I may just send it to all my Valentines!!! I am calling this card my Once in a Blue Moon Love!



 

The images for this card came from the following Kitchen Sink Stamps Sets:


Lighthouse


Owl & Autumn Moon


Tree Friends


Isle of Big Bay Lake


The background of this card was blended with Distress Oxide inks by Ranger. I added 4 rhinestone stars.


I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge IC844 - Wallsauce

The Paper Players - PP577 - Love & Friendship

Just Us Girls - Challenge 618 - Friends

Three Room Studio - Saturday Challenge #70 - Love and/or Hearts

DL.ART - Thankful Thursday Challenge #292 - Valentine


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


9 comments:

  1. WOW! What a lovely scene. Your card is gorgeous, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that blended sky looks incredible Lynn! Really stunning scene and I'm sure in love with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful card! The blending on the sky is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a lighthouse lover, so this makes my heart happy! Lovely card, Lynn. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning ink blended background, it really seems to glow. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lynn such a calming card. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Lynn! Love the wood background with your lighthouse image. That moon is positively luminous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love your sponged sky Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I love this light house. I really need to get another order placed for kitchen sink. I really love all their layering stamps. This is a cute nontraditional valentine card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!