Monday, February 14, 2022

Valentine's Day Love from Kitchen Sink Stamps

Sharing one last Valentine's Day card as today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design along with a little Valentine's Day surprise for our fans.


So if you have a few goodies on your KSS Wish List, today is the day to place your order. You have until midnight PDT to save 20% using prom code: KSSXOXO.


 

My Valentine today was created using images from Heart & Roses and Coffee Mate Greetings. The embellishments include an inked doily, crocheted lace, heart glitter ribbon and a glitter heart sticker. This is a 5 x 7 inch card.


Color Recipe Using Altenew Inks for the Roses

Layer 1 Vineyard Berry stamped 4 times
Layer 2 Heart Beat stamped 2 times
Layer 3 Crimson stamped 2 times
Layer 4 Crimson stamped once

Color Recipe Using Altenew Inks for the Leaves

Layer 1 Hunter Green
Layer 2 Mountain Pine
Layer 3 Evergreen

Sentiment was stamped with Heart Beat twice.



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Valentine card! Love the pretty roses all wrapped up along with the elegant lace border too! The hearts finish it up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Valentine Lynn, love how you incorporated the doily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot I missed this sale! :( Well I have a few in my cart I want to get. I will check them out today to see if they have a president's day sale. Gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!