Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Eiffel Tower Day - CCEE2212

Bonjour Crafty Friends! Frances Byrne, our CCEE hostess for March has a fun final challenge for us this month! Apparently today is Eiffel Tower Day so, of course, Frances has asked the CCEE Stampers to create a card with a French theme, bonus points if we include the Eiffel Tower. Heck yes, I want the bonus points!!

The girls and the sentiment on my card are from Unity. The Eiffel Tower is a silkscreen stencil from Show Off.


Check out the rest of the French cards from the CCEE DT!



8 comments:

  1. Looks like we all managed to get bonus points this week, love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this card makes me want to travel! Your design is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Lynn -- great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you combined all these great stamps to give us that desire and dream to travel. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very sweet image and the colors look gorgeous on this too! How nice for a friendship card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific French themed card and great Eiffel Tower image too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image. I like the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lynn, great friends image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!