Monday, March 7, 2022

Metallic Prayers - Kitchen Sink Stamps

This Monday's Kitchen Sink Stamp sponsored design was inspired by the remarkable and beautiful cards Maria has been posting all week in support of Ukraine. If you haven't seen them, please go and check them out here. I know they will touch your heart as they have mine.

The Clean and Simple Challenge at Splitcoaststampers this morning was to add a metallic element to your design. I used images from Sunflowers, Lilacs (stem), and Watercolor Prayers to create this card for that challenge. I chose to cut the word prayers from gold cardstock as my metallic element using the KSS SVG cut file for that set.

Please join me in praying for the men, women, and children of Ukraine, that peace may return to their nation.



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Prayers are with the Ukrainian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Lynn! Amen- prayers for the Ukraine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynn, definitely praying for Ukraine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!