Wednesday, March 23, 2022

CCEE2211 - Frances' Favorite Things

Today is the birthday of Frances Byrne (our March CCEE Stampers hostess), so for our challenge this week she has challenged us to create a card using one or more of her favorite things … Slimline cards; Interactive or Pop-up cards; owls; blue.

I went with an owl from Unity and a bit of blue. Happy, happy birthday, Frances!!




Here are the cards created by the CCEE Stampers Design Team Members 

                                    using Frances' favorite things!



9 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love the sentiment! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owl -- he sort of blends in with those balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sentiment! This owl with these festive balloons should usher in some birthday wishes for Frances!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh he's super cute holding those balloons! Absolutely love that fun sentiment with it!! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and luckily I already own that owl or I would definitely need to get it 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, sentiment definitely made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Am I also lovethat sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours on this card! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable owl and cute card. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!