Monday, March 28, 2022

Scattering Bluebonnet Seeds - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Sunday afternoon I set out on an adventure to see if I could track down any Texas bluebonnets near me. Turns out I found a few scattered patches, but they gave me hope that next week the fields will be covered with blooms. I will be headed back out to check for sure!!!

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card is a reflection of those hopes!! Texas in the spring is heaven on earth!!

Stamps Sets Used on this Design:

Bluebonnets

Seed Packet (retired)




I  am entering this card in the following challenges this week:






 For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:








For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

11 comments:

  1. This is a delightful card, I really like the paper weave framing the pretty floral image. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping, good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember a year or two back that you shared a photo of the Bluebonnets in your area, they were so pretty and this card is a lovely reflection of them. Lovely to see you at We Love Stamping Spring challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and a lovely layout and sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Bluebonnet and butterfly are so pretty Lynn! Really love the way you've woven those strips through on your design too! I really adore that wonderful sentiment to finish it off nicely!! Good luck on your flower search!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of your card and your use of blue. I am so glad you are enjoying the spring delights where you live. I am too. Thanks so much for joining us at we love stamping this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, your card is lovely - those interwoven strips of paper add so much to the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gorgeous flowers. I love the colors. I can't wait for flowers to start peeking up out of the ground here. The Daffodils just peeked up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sentiment on this very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat Kxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Love the pretty blue. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, I would love fields of flowers, I bet they are fabulous to see in IRL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!