Monday, March 21, 2022

Making Time for a Couple of Challenges!

I haven't had much time for challenges of late so I created today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored designs to join in the Monday challenge fun over at Splitcoaststampers.

This first card uses Dina Kowal's Layered Retiform Tutorial to make this design for Technique Lovers Challenge 891.  The images are from Remembrance Poppy, Poppy Bouquet, and Watercolor Thanks. The retiform background was created using painter's tape, watered down reinkers, and watercolor paper. The poppies, stems, and leaves were cut with KSS SVG cut files.




This second card was created for Clean and Simple Challenge 682 - Yellow.
You can't get much more yellow than the KSS rubber duck from Just Ducky!



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

  1. Two really fun and adorable cards Lynn! Really love your take on Dina's tutorial...such an amazing look and your colors are perfect! That little duckie is just as sweet as can be! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so nicely done. I did the first technique that you did....and mine was a failure. I tried three times and my colors just got muddy and didn't seem to work. so I kind did my own version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Lynn, awesome background. I try to pop over to SCS every so often, it hard enough some times just to squeeze out some crafting time though. One day at a time. Love your ducky card, perfectly CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great poppy image and I love how your background came out with that technique. I just tried that technique for a card and love the results. I will need to remember that for other cards. Super cute rubber duck too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!