Wednesday, September 29, 2021

SCS SC873 - My Creepy Little Friend

I used Splitcoaststampers' Sketch Challenge 873 to stamp this one layer Halloween card. It includes images from the newly released sets Graveyard Raven and Scaredy Cat with the haunted house from last year's Mysterious Mansion.

I also blended clouds over the top using SVG Cut Stencil Cloudy Skies.



 For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! So cool Lynn!! I love this creepy scene with that crow!! Great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome Halloween card Lynn! I love the spooky scene you created and the Raven looks so real!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun Halloween card. Love the combination of images you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!