Monday, September 6, 2021

Prince Charming - Kitchen Sink Stamps

The beautiful family wedding I attended this weekend had me thinking of fairy tales and inspired this Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card! Who doesn't love a happy ending?


I used images from the following KSS sets to create this card:


I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:

My Time to Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge #465 - Travel/Transport

Polkadoodles - Challenge #36 - Anything Goes

Cardz TV - Challenge #148 - Anything Goes

Creative Fingers - Challenge #214 - Anything Goes

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - challenge #273 - Anything Goes



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Lynn, in just 2 eeeks I'll be looking at Cinderella's real castle! This is so enchanting! I love the beautiufl scene you've created here - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this card screams Fairytale endings! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing fairytale scene! Beautifully done Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Lynn! I love the beautiful scene you created, that castle looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect scene! You really made me feel the fairy tale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love this scene- beautiful! I hope the wedding you attending was as magical as this fabulous scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scene with these Kitchen Sink images. I really need to get back over to their site and get a few more as I really love their layered images. You do great cards with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!