Monday, September 13, 2021

Fall Chrysanthemums - Kitchen Sink Stamps

I'm playing along in the Splitcoaststampers Clean and Simple Challenge with this Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card today. CAS Challenge 655 is called Repeat, Repeat. I  added 5 leaves to the Chrysanthemum stems as my repeated element. I painted stems up from the urn to lift the blossoms up and then added the leaves to fill the space between the flowers and the urn.


Kitchen Sink Stamps sets used to create this card are:


Fall Chrysanthemum

Hydrangea (urn)


Color Recipe for the Urn Using Stampin' Up Inks

Layer 1 - Sahara Sand
Layer 2 - Smoky Slate
Layer 3 Gray Granite
Layer 4 Basic Gray

Color Recipe for the Crysanthemums Using Stampin' Up Inks

Layer 1 - Fresh Freesia
Layer 2 - Fresh Freesia
Layer 3 - Sweet Plum
Layer 4 - Rich Razzleberry
Layer 5 - Fresh Fig
Layer 6 Blackberry Bliss

Color Recipe for the Leaves Using Stampin' Up Inks

Layer 1 - Gumball Green
Layer 2 - Garden Green
Layer 3 - Always Artichoke

The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Claire Nocturne and I blended a bit of SU Going Gray under the urn to ground it.

I am also entering this card in the following challenge:






For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful floral image Lynn! Love the colors along with your added layered stamping that makes it look dimensional too! Great CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classically elegant and very beautiful. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards , hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, your planter filled with flowers looks fabulous! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simplicity at it's best. I love your cards. You are so good at stamping an art I haven't acquired correctly yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautifully layered image. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful CAS card Lynn, I love that image, all of the stamped layers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!