Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Another KSS September Sneak Peek

I added a couple of images to this card as a sneak peek from two of the Kitchen Sink Stamps September sets. Six new sets will be released by KSS next Monday, September 27. 

This card was created for today's Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge which can be found here. I added images from KSS' Sunflowers and Autumn Greetings, as well. The designer paper is by Graphic 45.



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

6 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is such a pretty card - lovely flowers and fun slimline design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a beautiful and cheerful slimline card here Lynn! LOVE the strips of the papers to go with that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, cheery autumn card. I am enjoying autumn these days. I finally started walking again. (Now those very hot days of summer are behind us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lynn, love that image and the gorgeous G45 papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sunflowers Lynn- how very pretty! My DIL chose them as the flowers for her wedding : ) So, they bring back sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sunflowers image and terrific fall card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!