Monday, September 20, 2021

Kitchen Sink Stamps - September Sneak Peek

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design includes a HUGE sneak peek at one of the new images being released on September 27. I am sure that Kitchen Sink Stamps fans can pick out the new image featured in this autumn scene. Enjoy!


Kitchen Sink Stamps sets used in this scene include:

New Set to be released on Monday, September 27

Trees



The sky was created using the KSS SVG cut stencil Cloudy Skies.

I will be adding more sneak peeks during the week!

Thanks for your visits and your sweet, sweet comments!


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning scene with that flag! I think that Autumn tree with the colorful leaves is one of my fave elements to your scenes!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lynn, this is stunning!! That stamped flag is amazing and I love the beautiful fall scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous card- love the stamp- and the pretty fall tree and mums!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love that flag!!!! I really love all the images from Kitchen sink and this cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!