Friday, August 20, 2021

SCS Free 4 All Challenge - End of Summer

I still had these bits and pieces laying around on my desk when I read about the End of Summer Free 4 All Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Pulled this card together in no time at all! The beach ball and sentiment are from Summer Splashes which released on Monday. The waves were created with this SVG cut stencil.




For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is so pretty - love the beachball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamping for this fun beach scene with the Kitchen Sink images. Fabulous colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!