Wednesday, August 18, 2021

CCEE2133 - Photography Day

CCEE Stampers August hostess, Frances Byrne, informed us that August 19 is Photography Day. For our challenge this week, she has asked the CCEE Stampers to include something on our card that is photographic related … a photo/photos; images of photos, cameras etc.

All the images are my card are by Unity.


Check out the ways the members of the CCEE Design Team have featured photography in their designs this week by visiting their blogs linked below:



10 comments:

  1. Yes, Unity girls! I remember I had this stamp once upon a time and you've made it shine! Love the black and white with a pop of red - very classic and elegant! Lovely card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, images perfect for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this looks fabulous! I love the touches of red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card. It's a cute image. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! And your color combination brings back memories of Joanne == making "time stand still."

    ReplyDelete
  6. A terrific card for this challenge. Love the black and white with the touch of red. Perfect color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute stamps Lynn! I love this design with the red and black colors! The heart accents are so fun with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really nailed that challenge with the cute card! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that this is uncolored. I really need to work on stamping images and not coloring them. It is hard because I really want to color them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lynn, love the B&W with the pop of red! Awesome design and fun images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!