Wednesday, August 18, 2021

5 O'Clock is CHEER!! - Kitchen Sink Stamps

I can't seem to put down these wonderful tropical images from Kitchen Sink Stamps. They take me to the beach when I am not able to get there! For today's cards I have used something from every one of the new release sets and then some!

Tiki Time

Plumeria

Summer Splashes

Beachcomber's Bounty

Hawaiian Greetings

Sea Shells

Ocean Waters 


This first card was created for Sketch Challenge #867 at Splitcoaststampers. I used a brick embossing folder on the card front and added an angled strip of Graphic 45 designer paper. The tiki mug, plumeria, umbrella, and board sign were cut from white card stock using the KSS SVG cut files before they were stamped.



For this second card, I grounded the flip flops and shells by stamping the fishnet from Ocean Waters across the bottom corner of the card at an angle before attaching the stamped images.


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Lynn with fun sentiments! I love the colorful flip-flops and that fishnet looks real!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome Summer cards Lynn! I love the drink with the brick background and that fish net makes a great background for your second card! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very nicely done cards. I love the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!