Wednesday, January 13, 2021

National Dress Up Your Pet Day - CCEE2102

 Lynn McAuley here with the second challenge of 2021 for the CCEE Stampers. 

Today is National Dress Up Your Pet Day. In honor of this fabulously fun occasion, feature an animal of any kind dressed up in the clothing of your choice. Add a fun sentiment to cheer up an animal-lover's day! Brownie points if you include a picture on your blog of your pet dressed to celebrate their day!

This week has been especially cold here in Texas. My card features my chihuahua, Calleigh, dressed as a snowman. Many around us had snow, but we did not. So although we are freezing, Calleigh is the only snowman at my house this week!




See the well-dressed critters featured by the rest of the CCEE Design Team:







7 comments:

  1. That is a very creative card, Lynn! You get bonus points for using Calleigh's photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Calleigh makes an adorable snowman! Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calleigh definitely wins the price for the cutest snowman ever. Choco has nothing on Calleigh. I think this card needs to hit FB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh what a super fun design I am still laughing at Calleigh's snowman outfit.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so cute Lynn, Calleigh looks adorable, what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!