Monday, January 4, 2021

92nd Birthday Collage - KSS

In just two short weeks my wonderful father will be celebrating his 92nd birthday. This Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored collage design is the card I have created to honor him on that day. 

The Kitchen Sink Stamps sets I have used to create this masculine collage are:

Steam Train & Cable Car

Father's Pocket Watch

Letters from the Past

Words 4 Celebrating



Color Recipes Using (mostly) Stampin' Up Inks

Train 

Layer 1 River Rock
Layer 2 River Rock
Layer 3 Sahara Sand
Layer 4 Gray Granite
Layer 5 Versafine Onyx Black

Pocket Watch

Layer 1 Brilliance Galaxy Gold
Layer 2 Chocolate Chip
Layer 3 Early Espresso

Pen

Layer 1 Sage Shadow with Galaxy Gold on nib
Layer 2 Sage Shadow with Galaxy Gold on nib
Layer 3 Tranquil Tide with Galaxy Gold on nib

The designer paper background is from Abandoned by Tim Holtz idea-ology and the die cut Dad was created with inch and a half alphabet dies by Momenta.

I used SVG Cut Files for the train, pocket watch, and pen which are available for free when you purchase your stamp set or for purchase for 99¢ at anytime other time.

This card is being entered in the following challenges:

Make My Monday Challenge #139 - Something New in Your Stash - my train is just one week old!

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2101 A Brand New Year

A Place to Start - January 2021 - Challenge #1 - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #149 - 6th Birthday Celebration


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

12 comments:

  1. Lynn, your card in honor of your dad and his upcoming 92nd birthday is lovely! Celebrate him! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a huge milestone! Happy birthday to your dad! I think this card is perfect for him and something that my own dad would like as well! So beautifully done!! Happy New Year friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 92nd birthday, your father will love this fun masculine design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card for your father! I'm sure he will treasure this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for your Dad. Happy 92nd to him. When I hear the number 92 I always think of The Christmas song with the verse that says "so, I'm offering this simple phrase, from kids from one to ninety two". Does that mean next year your Dad won't be a kid? I think we're all kids at heart at Christmas. I always love talking to someone his age to see what life was like for them when they were younger. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card to celebrate your dad's 92nd birthday, that train is gorgeous! He is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your dad, awesome collage...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fabulous vintage tone to this, Lynn! Wonderfully done. We're so happy to see you playing along in our Anything Goes challenge at Pammie's inky Pinkies this week. Wishing you good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card for a very special occasion. Thank you for joining us at LPCF good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow fabulous design! Thank you playing along at Make My Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow 92 yrs. Happy birthday to your father. A wonderful bespoke card. I am certain he will be thrilled. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, your new train stamp is gorgeous. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I can see that a lot of hard work went into this project! Your composition is spot on as were you color choices! Thanks for playing along with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!