Monday, January 25, 2021

Dreams Come True in the Kitchen

I have been anxiously awaiting with baited breath Monday's arrival because TODAY I get to share with you the latest releases from Kitchen Sink Stamps. They include a little bit of something for everyone! There is a fairy tale castle for the brides and princesses in your life! Beautiful Alpine mountains make a fabulous set to add to your scene-building collection.  For note writing or Valentines there is an antique quill and ink bottle. The final set has a parchment scroll with awesome sentiments to work with them all! What fun!!


Ever After Castle

Alpine Mountains

Love Letters

Ever After Greetings



In addition to the Ever After Castle and the Ever After Greetings, I also included images from Village Stone Bridge (the horse and carriage) and Friends of the Moon (stars and smallest fireworks).


I used this same exact recipe on the base for the castle as well. The fireworks and stars were stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold Ink and the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black. Washi tape made the sparkly black road under the horse and carriage.


This castle design again uses Ever After Castle and Ever After Greetings with the addition of Alpine Mountains, Rolling Hills, and grass edging from Honey Bunny. The sky was created with the SVG cut file Cloudy Skies.




This final Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design is a masculine Valentine's Day card made with Love Letters. The puffy heart 3-D embossing was created with a Sizzix embossing folder.


Color Recipe for Quill and Ink Bottle

Layer 5 Versafine Onyx Black
Layer 4 SU Blueberry Bushel
Layer 3 SU Bliss Blue
Layer 2 SU Seaside Spray
Layer 1 PTI Soft Stone


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors, images and design Lynn.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them all...great scenes that you have created, and I like the sentimnets!

      Delete
  2. These are lovely cards. I especially like the ink bottle and quill. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Lyne I cannot tell you how much your cards made me smile! it’s Disney World on a card sensational! new release my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your cards are all gorgeous, Lynn... I am especially drawn to the castle. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, these cards are gorgeous!! I love that castle and the scenes you created, the fireworks look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards Lynn, great castle and I love the scroll and how it pops with the silver fireworks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this new release- you cards are beautiful! And, my list is growing longer and longer : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!